WHAT IS DESCALING & WHY DO I NEED TO DO IT?
Cleaning and descaling are not the same thing. You probably clean your machine all the time, but you also have to descale it occasionally. The descaling process removes mineral deposits (including limesacle) in your machine that collect & build up over time. This happens from all water source types. Descaling does several things:
BETTER TASTING COFFEE – Your coffee will be noticeably better tasting from a descaled machine than a machine with buildup.
MORE COFFEE – The limescale and mineral deposits actually rob you of a full brew cycle. Especially with Keurig-type machines, you will likely notice a visible increase in the amount of coffee you receive per brew.
LONGER LASTING MACHINE – Coffee makers and the accessories that go with them can be very expensive. By properly cleaning and descaling your machine, this regular maintenance will maximize the lifespan of your coffee maker.
HOW TO USE FRESHFLOW DESCALER SOLUTION
For use with ALL Keurig (1.0 & 2.0) and other k-cup type single cup brewers, Drip coffee makers, and espresso machines.
1. Remove machine’s water filter (if equipped).
2. Add one use of FreshFlow & 24oz (700ml) of water to the reservoir. Run brew cycles with no pod in the machine until the reservoir is low and blinks for a refill.
3. Let sit with machine powered on for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse reservoir and fill with clean water. Run brew cycles with no pod to rinse the machine (10-12 cycles).
5. Replace the water filter with a new one and refill your reservoir.
WHAT DO I GET WITH MY ORDER?
You will receive 2 bottles of 2-use liquid descaler & 4 new filters with your order.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!